This course is a great introduction to wilderness medicine and basic life support skills. It is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast who wants more than an urban first aid course provides. The emphasis of the class is on recognizing and treating life-threatening traumatic and medical emergencies, common wilderness injuries, bandaging and splinting, and environmental injuries. American Heart Association CPR is included in the curriculum.
- 05/20/2016 - 05/21/2016 - Logan, UT - Utah State University
- 05/23/2016 - 05/24/2016 - Evergreen, CO - HistoriCorps
- 05/25/2016 - 05/26/2016 - Kamas, UT - Utah Conservation Corps
- 05/26/2016 - 05/27/2016 - Kelly, WY - Goosewing Ranch
- 05/27/2016 - 05/28/2016 - Kamas, UT - Utah Conservation Corps
- 05/29/2016 - 05/30/2016 - Kamas, UT - Utah Conservation Corps
- 05/06/2017 - 05/07/2017 - Keystone, CO - Keystone Science School